June 21, 2022
Your comfort is our biggest priority which is why we want to help you have an amazing cool summer. Below are the items we suggest you put at the top of your Summer To Do List:
- Change your air filter. Dirty filters are clogged with dust and debris which inhibits your Air Conditioner’s ability to cool properly. Your AC will not have to work as hard with a clean air filter in place.
- Schedule your annual Air Conditioner maintenance. It will keep your system running more smoothly and head problems off at the pass. Consider signing up for our Comfort Club. Our annual maintenance program. Membership includes full maintenance of your unit, and other perks that include:
- 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty on All Repairs
- Priority Service & Emergency Services at No Additional Charge
- 15% Discount on Repairs
- 10% Discount on Additional Maintenance Agreements
- Discounted Diagnostic Charge
- Customer Assurance Pricing
Find out more Here
- Make sure your outdoor unit isn’t blocked by overgrown bushes or debris. You want an area of clear space about 2 feet around the outdoor air conditioning unit.
- Install a programmable thermostat. It can help you save up to 30% on your energy bills.
- Consider installing an automatic stand-by generator so that if you lose power due to a summer storm, you and your family will be comfortable!
If you live in the Hudson Valley, and we haven’t met yet, please give us a call! We would love to become your Heating & Cooling Comfort Pro! We can help you check many of these items off your list, taking care of your unit’s annual maintenance, and installing a programmable thermostat or an automatic standby generator! Our number is, 845.764.9974, give us a call today!
Categories: Cooling, Heating, HVAC, Indoor Comfort