WK Mechanical, Inc. is Orange County’s fastest-growing HVAC Contractor! Founded in 1945, WK Mechanical, Inc. is the area’s only family owned and operated company that has grown into a premier provider of HVAC Maintenance, Service and Installations in the Hudson Valley.
We have earned a reputation for great service because of our team of highly trained, professional installers and service technicians who are focused on improving our customers’ Return on Investment through preventive maintenance, asset management, and energy management solutions. We are committed to Doing It The Right Way and our philosophy has led us to consistent growth. We have been selected as the Readers Choice for best HVAC Company in the Hudson Valley 8 years and counting!
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employer-paid Long Term Disability
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick and personal time
- Your Birthday off, paid
- Matching 401 (k) retirement plan
- Continuing education and training
- Laundered Uniforms
- Fully Stock vehicles
Join The WK Mechanical, Inc. Team
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Installers for Residential-Commercial-Light Industrial HVAC systems
Technicians for Residential-Commercial-Light Industrial HVAC systems
These are full time positions with overtime opportunities.
- 3 to 5 years experience in HVAC (no experience needed for apprentices)
- EPA Refrigerant 410A certification and other relevant licenses required
- NATE certification a plus
- Clean and valid driver’s license with no DWI’s (please bring an abstract of your driver’s license to the interview)
- Motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Clean and neat appearance
Customer Service Representative/Technician Dispatcher
This is a full time position with overtime opportunities.
Experience in the HVAC, Plumbing, or Electrical customer service or dispatching preferred.
To apply for a position with WK Mechanical, Inc., please complete one of the following:
- Email us at [email protected]
- Fax your resume to (845) 344-0200
- Call our office at (845) 343-8133
- Fill out the form below and we will follow up with you as soon as possible
ALL INFORMATION IS CONFIDENTIAL. WE ARE A DRUG & SMOKE-FREE ORGANIZATION WITH RANDOM DRUG TESTING PERFORMED. EOE EMPLOYER.