When your heating system doesn’t seem to be working as well as it should, it may be tempting to see if you can figure out and solve the problem on your own. Especially if you are handy. Before you grab your toolbox, we would like to encourage you to leave any repair of your HVAC system to the professionals.
We aren’t just saying this because we want you to give us a call – although it would be our pleasure to help! We do have a few reasons that it may be a really good idea to bring in a professional before you tinker with your furnace.
- It Preserves Your Warranty – If you have a system that is under warranty, it likely contains conditions that requires all repairs to be made by a certified technician. Attempting to repair your system yourself could void your warranty!
- You Could Create Another Problem – You may be able to get your heat up and running again, but in doing so you could also unknowingly cause damage to some of your system’s important parts during the process. In the end you could end up trading one problem for another.
- HVAC Systems Are Complicated – Even if you are good with your hands and can fix almost anything, today’s HVAC systems are complicated. Even a skilled mechanic that has a basic understanding of how a furnace works most likely won’t have the kind of specialized training the technicians at WK Mechanical do.
- We Have The Best Technicians – All of our repair technicians undergo an intense screening process. We want to make sure they have the specialized training, certifications, licensing, and experience necessary to ensure that we can provide our customers with the best service. Our customers know they can rely on us anytime they need service. When you call WK Mechanical, you can be assured that we will do the job the right way!
- We Guarantee Our Work – Bringing in a reputable heating and cooling professional means that if something goes wrong during the repair, we will stand behind their work. At WK Mechanical, we believe in Doing It The Right Way, which means that if there is an error, we will stand behind our work and get you taken care of!
- We Can Answer Your Questions – Have you been wondering about an odd noise your system is making? Ask! We are easy to talk to and would be happy to answer any of your questions. With over 45 years experience, we can be a valuable resource for all your HVAC needs.
- It’s Safer – HVAC systems can be dangerous. It is not worth the risk to your home or yourself should something go wrong! Our technicians have been trained to work on heating systems while taking the proper safety precautions.
- Saves Time, Money & Stress – While the thought of saving money on the repair may be a reason you want to attempt to make the repair on your own, it could end up costing you more in the long run! Save yourself added stress and allow us to take care of the repair for you.
If your heating system isn’t keeping your family warm, we hope you’ll Do It The Right Way With WK and give us a call! We can help if your system is not running efficiently, if it is making any odd noises or you’ve noticed an increase in your utility bills.