At WK Mechanical the health and well-being of our customers, co-workers and communities is our top priority. We know the concern and uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are committed to understanding the needs of our customers and associates as the situation evolves. We are taking precautionary measures to protect our customers, as well as our team members during this global outbreak.
- Our office and facilities are cleaned and sanitized daily with germ-killing cleansers.
- Our employees are asked to stay home if they are under the weather or showing signs of infection.
- Our office has hand sanitizer throughout.
- Our staff has met and discussed the ways the CDC recommends to prevent the transmittal of the disease including regular hand washing throughout the day and avoidance of touching your face. CDC documentation has been given to all employees.
- All team members have been asked when possible to social distance themselves the recommended 6 feet to prevent person to person transmitting.
We will continue to provide all services as usual. All employees who enter your home or business are armed with Nitrile/Latex Gloves, booties, and face masks if requested. Field employees will also wash their hands after each appointment and before their next. If you have questions or concerns about installations, in home consultations or services we provide, we’re here to address them and offer flexibility to reschedule at your convenience. Please contact us at (866) 999-6838 for anything.
Above all, we are committed to Do It The Right Way. We understand your concerns as we have them as well. Thank you for your understanding and continued trust in WK Mechanical.